Brought to you by:
Talks of hyperinflation have been on the rise lately, and some of you may be wondering whether it’s a good thing or a bad thing. Well, you’re in luck because the trained economists of the Babylon Bee put together this simple list proving how enjoyable hyperinflation really is:
1) With your cash now worthless, you now have plenty of toilet paper: Save yourself all those awful toilet paper runs to Costco!
2) Become an origami expert: make little swans and lovely cranes out of your cash! It will at least triple its worth.
3) You can finally get rid of that pesky belly fat: Because no food.
4) “Hyperinflation” sounds really cool: Like when Luke Solo drove his Millennium Falcon into “hyperspace” in the Star Wars movie. Neat!
5) Achieve your lifelong goal of becoming a millionaire: You don’t even have to travel to Venezuela! Unfortunately, a double cheeseburger also costs a million dollars.
6) Make lifelong friends while chatting in the bread line: There’s no better bonding experience than standing in a breadline and then fighting off a gang of machete-wielding thugs trying to take your bread.
7) Swole biceps from hauling wheelbarrows of cash just to buy a Hot Pocket*: *It will be used to heat your home.
8) Great job security: As long as you work at a money printing press.
9) You finally have an excuse to cash in that unsightly gold tooth: Ka-CHING!
10) Equity at last: Thanks to hyperinflation, everyone will soon be on the same level of starvation and death. Yay for equity!
NOT SATIRE: Have you seen this $15,000.00 silver coin sweepstakes? It’s from SD Bullion and they’re on a mission to educate Christians on sound money principles.
Gold and Silver have been money for thousands of years and are mentioned more than 700 times in the bible!
Check out their $15,000.00 silver coin sweepstakes below and learn how to protect yourself from inflation while avoiding scam companies that prey on new gold and silver investors…
Read more at Babylon Bee